RLI is proud to include Professional Underwriters, Inc., as a valued member of our exclusive RDP60 network of brokers. This exclusive network includes RLI’s top 60 national insurance agencies that meet high performance standards in providing insurance products and services to design professionals. Appointment to RDP60 recognizes Professional Underwriters, Inc., for its commitment to this very specialized sector of insurance.
Key benefits to design professional clients of the RLI/Professional Underwriters partnership include…
A holistic approach to insurance, leading to:
- Multi-policy discounts.
- A comprehensive pricing approach that serves to mitigate losses if they occur in only one line of insurance; and
- Effective means to manage those risks;
- Deeper insight into each firm’s exposures;
- Coordinated claims service;
- Fewer gaps or overlaps in coverage;
Risk management services that exceed industry standards, including:
- Over 150 unique courses approved for continuing education credits and available both live and on-demand, spanning topics such as professional development, ethics, contracting, auto safety, and protecting a design professional’s workforce, property, and data; and
- Premium credits for participation in these activities.
Other unique premium credits, such as:
- Credits for including limitations of liability in contracts, and
- Credits for earning LEED professional credentials.
Backing from an A+ rated insurance company, which meets virtually all professional service contract requirements.
RLI is a specialty insurance company serving niche markets. Our proven, superior underwriting model creates flexibility to write unique coverages in a wide array of diverse industries. When you work with an RLI underwriter or claim manager, you are speaking to an expert. The PUI/RLI team has extensive industry expertise and we have dedicated staff to serve design professionals. RLI has a long history of financial strength and stability and is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best and Standard and Poor’s. RLI has also been named to Ward’s 50®Top P&C Performers list for financial strength and stability every year since the list’s inception.