Commercial Inland Marine / Equipment Floaters

Why would my insurance agent tell me I need ‘Inland Marine’ insurance?

I don’t have any boats!

‘Inland’ Marine insurance is the counterpart to ‘Ocean’ Marine insurance, goods traveling over land as opposed to water. It is strictly ‘property’ insurance, with normally broader causes of loss. The coverage is needed by many of the operations related to construction, transportation, fine arts, and communications. An example of items that would be insured under an Inland Marine policy would be valuable papers (such as building plans), computerized business equipment (such as laptops, portable printers), contractors equipment, engineers or surveyors field equipment. Basically, this insurance would be crucial for any item you are transporting in a vehicle on a regular basis.

Remember, your ‘office’ property insurance limits coverage to within a certain number of feet from your business address. If your property is damaged at a job site or a client’s office, 10 miles away, your office property insurance will not respond.

Commercial Inland Marine

Get a Quote

Reach out to our expert team today!
  • Exclusive Access to Carriers
  • Quick Turnaround
  • Dedicated Account Manager
get a quote